CAREER OPPORTUNITY | Account Services Specialist
Are you looking for a growing, privately held company where the average tenure of its team members is 15 plus years? Are you seeking a company that values individual contributions and encourages innovation and strives for excellence?
We are currently seeking a self-motivated, energetic, and driven professional for an Account Services Specialist role that will work cooperatively with sales and other members of our team to develop and maintain positive client relationships that lead to the growth of client revenues. The Account Services Specialist is responsible for creating long-term, trusted relationships with our clients, resolving issues with products, service and support, and managing add-on and supplementary sales.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Serve as a key point of contact for account management matters within assigned territories or accounts; Collaborate with Account Executives and management to ensure client product and service needs are met with the timely and successful delivery of our solutions.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, client stakeholders, and executive sponsors; Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Proactively reach out to clients to assess satisfaction and unmet needs, and proactively recommend items to increase client satisfaction and improve profitability.
- Manage internal and external communications to assure all add-on and supplementary sales are closed efficiently and profitably.
- Participate in trade shows, user group meetings, and industry conventions as needed.
- Contribute information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results, identifying needs to be filled, and analyzing and relaying customer reactions.
- Maintain accurate records in the CRM regarding account activity.
The selected candidate will have proven successes in customer service and/or sales, along with the ability to work independently and be creative in identifying and developing relationships with elected officials and staff. Additional attributes, experience, and skills include:
- Five plus years of software/technology account management experience. Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related subject desirable. A background in Inside sales and/or customer support for state or local government markets is preferred.
- Experience and skills in telephone communication. The successful candidate will be adept at planning calls and managing a high volume of calls and supporting email communications.
- Experience supporting and/or selling ECM (enterprise content management)/document management systems; case management systems and land records systems experience a plus.
- Strong track record of achieving results. Proven success in customer service and sales, with the ability to work independently and be creative in developing relationships with a demanding client base.
- Strong computer skills and technical knowledge – i.e. MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Experience using Customer Relationship Management software desired. Solid decision-making and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate professionally with clients and company staff.
- Ability to be proficient in Company’s products and services, and communicate value to customers.
- Excellent work ethic and sales abilities. Ability to work independently and collaboratively with minimal supervision. Experience working remotely.
- The ability to travel approximately 15-25% on overnight stays.
Our team members enjoy a part-time remote work environment, competitive compensation, and benefits package including:
- Paid time off (15 days the first year of employment plus 8 holidays)
- 401K retirement plan with match
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans including an HRA medical plan option with a sizable yearly contribution by Cott
- Basic life & ADD insurance, and short and long-term disability at no cost
- Additional benefits include tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program, voluntary life insurance, health and dependent care flexible spending accounts, and flexible work arrangements.
To be considered, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with Account Services Specialist in the subject line.
The position requires the ability to work at our Columbus, Ohio office.
We are unable to sponsor candidates at this time.
Direct hire, full-time opportunity. No contractors or third parties, please.
Cott Systems is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.