CAREER OPPORTUNITY | Customer Support Coordinator
We are seeking an individual who enjoys problem-solving, is a fast learner, and has a desire to provide exceptional customer service. The right individual must be able to quickly develop a thorough knowledge base of Cott software products and consistently provide excellent service through their interactions with our customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
This role requires in-depth product knowledge and an understanding of underlying technical and functional relationships, as well as extensive cross-organization collaboration, performing market research, interfacing with various business stakeholders and customers to identify requirements, converting them to functional specs, and prioritizing features. In this position, you will:
- Resolving inbound software-related issues ensuring the highest level of customer service.
- Providing remote customer service by responding to inbound calls and placing outbound follow-up phone calls.
- Problem solving in partnership with our customers to quickly determine the appropriate resolution path.
- Documenting issues within the customer relationship management system with clear, concise and accurate information including the path of troubleshooting and resolution.
- Assists with trend and root cause analysis by identifying and communicating problem trends to the appropriate internal stakeholders.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned to this position in response to Cott's business needs.
You have experience working in a software support capacity with various customer support tools and procedures. You have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent along with 5 years in a technology environment. PMO trained a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills; Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under stress and remain calm while dealing with frustrated customers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; Ability to learn quickly and apply your knowledge.
- Experience with various customer support procedures and processes; experience working in a software technical support capacity.
- Strong organizational skills; Ability to manage time effectively and independently; Ability to multi-task, set own priorities, and flourish in a fast-paced environment.
- Some working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Experience with MS Windows and installing/supporting computer software desired.
- Experience with customer relationship management systems (i.e. MS Dynamics, Salesforce, etc.) desired.
- Excellent work history and dependable attendance record.
Our team members enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid time off (15 days the first year of employment plus 8 holidays)
- 401K retirement plan with match
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans including an HRA medical plan option with a sizable yearly contribution by Cott
- Basic life & ADD insurance, and short and long-term disability at no cost
- Additional benefits include tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program, voluntary life insurance, health and dependent care flexible spending accounts, and flexible work arrangements.
To be considered, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with CUSTOMER SUPPORT COORDINATOR in the subject line.
The position requires the ability to work at our Columbus, Ohio office.
We are unable to sponsor candidates at this time.
Direct hire, full-time opportunity. No contractors or third parties, please.
Cott Systems is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.