CAREER OPPORTUNITY: Customer Support Analyst
Customer Support Analyst
Are you looking for a growing, privately held company where the average tenure of its team members is 15-plus years? Are you seeking a company that values individual contributions and encourages innovation and strives for excellence?
Located in Central Ohio, Cott Systems, Inc. has delivered innovative record management products and services to government officials since creating our patented indexing system in the 1800s. Cott continues to develop technology with a purpose through unique software applications and solutions for recording, imaging, and searching land, court, and other official records. As a leader in our industry, we strive to be the most trusted provider for preserving, protecting, and presenting official public records.
We are seeking a Customer Support Analyst with a desire to provide exceptional customer service and who has a strong technical aptitude and problem-solving abilities. The right individual must be able to develop a thorough knowledge base of Cott software products quickly and consistently provide excellent service through their interactions with our customers.
Key Duties & Responsibilities for this position are listed below:
- Resolving inbound software-related issues ensuring the highest level of customer service
- Providing remote customer service by responding to inbound calls and placing outbound follow-up phone calls
- Problem-solving in partnership with our customers to quickly determine the appropriate resolution path
- Documenting issues within the customer relationship management system with clear, concise, and accurate information including the path of troubleshooting and resolution
- Assists with trend and root cause analysis by identifying and communicating problem trends to the appropriate internal stakeholders
- Other responsibilities may be assigned to this position in response to Cott's business needs.
You have experience working in a software support capacity with various customer support tools and procedures. You have:
- Excellent customer service skills; Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to work well under stress and remain calm while dealing with frustrated customers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; Ability to learn quickly and apply your knowledge.
- Experience with various customer support procedures and processes; experience working in a software technical support capacity.
- Strong organizational skills; Ability to manage time effectively and independently; Ability to multi-task, set own priorities, and flourish in a fast-paced environment.
- Some working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Experience with MS Windows and installing/supporting computer software desired.
- Experience with customer relationship management systems (i.e. MS Dynamics, Salesforce, etc.) desired.
- Excellent work history and dependable attendance record.
Our team members enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid time off (15 days the first year of employment plus 8 holidays)
- 401K retirement plan with a match
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Basic life & ADD insurance, and short and long-term disability at no cost
Additional benefits include tuition reimbursement, an employee assistance program, voluntary life insurance, health, and dependent care flexible spending accounts, flexible work arrangements, and great opportunities to grow your skills and develop yourself!
This position participates in a hybrid work schedule (currently in the office 1 day per week). A 100% remote position is not available at this time.
Direct hire, full-time opportunity. No contractors or third parties, please.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without company sponsorship.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial, or local laws.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to email@example.com, referencing Customer Support Analyst in the subject line of your email.
COTT SYSTEMS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
NO THIRD PARTIES, PLEASE
INTERNATIONAL SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION