JOB OPPORTUNITY: Infrastructure & Support Analyst
Cott Systems provides industry-best record management software solutions to county governments and exemplary customer service. We are seeking an individual who enjoys problem-solving, is a fast learner, and has a desire to provide exceptional customer service. The right individual must be able to quickly develop a thorough knowledge base of Cott software products and consistently provide excellent service through their interactions with our customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Serve as a lead technical resource for members of the Customer Support Team for troubleshooting and solving complex external customer-facing hardware issues. Provides guidance, mentoring, and training as required.
- Troubleshoot to resolve customer system-related problems and complex environment problems. Work with the end-users, including customer IT Teams and internal resources as necessary, to understand and resolve the problem, ensuring proper follow-up and documentation of the full problem resolution.
- Provide application-level expertise and serve as the escalation contact for internal enterprise applications. Provide subject matter expertise to assist end-users in the utilization of the functions of applications; troubleshoot and resolve application and database problems.
- Responsible for the maintenance, support, and upgrading of existing internal business systems and applications. Provide full support and life cycle management for all line of financial and enterprise applications such as Asset Management Systems, Accounting Systems, Human Resource Systems, Business Intelligence, and Reporting Systems.
- Manage the deployment of new applications and system products throughout the organization. Manage application software releases for production and upgrades to proprietary and third-party application software products. Implement vendor software fixes and custom modifications; configure business applications to meet the unique needs of the organization.
- Assist with the management of financial databases that run various enterprise applications. Ensure user access to the applications is secure and available 24x7.
- Assist with implementation activities such as Project meetings, Systems testing, User training, System Acceptance, and Review and approval of deliverable documents (detailed design specifications, test plans, schedule updates, etc.)
- Research and make recommendations on software products and services in support of business needs and process efforts. Coordinate feasibility studies for software and system products under consideration for purchase, and give advice based on findings.
You have experience working in a software support capacity with various customer support tools and procedures. You have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field or a minimum of 5 years working in a financial/business/enterprise applications or equivalent Infrastructure & Support Analyst.
- Technical background with proven experience developing database management tools targeted at efficient workflow to improve productivity and efficiencies. Superior PC skills required – Experience using Crystal Reports, MS Excel, and other report generation tools desired.
- Working knowledge of database architecture, terminology, processes, and an understanding of database-based application system concepts. Knowledge and use of SQL.
- Working knowledge of the following: Windows, IIS, Sharepoint, and Active Directory.
- Strong organizational skills; excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to handle multiple priorities and understand and be responsive to customer needs while working independently and under tight deadlines.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. Must be able to work with and communicate with people of various knowledge levels from the very technical to the casual user. Solid documentation skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills and proven ability to influence across functions without formal authority. Ability to work well with all organizational levels and varying technical skill levels.
- Ability to work independently and use good judgment in decisions affecting application administration. Must have initiative, self-motivation, and ability to prioritize projects; Resourceful and detailed oriented. Work well with minimal supervision.
- Commitment to excellence, integrity, accountability, and professionalism. Extremely reliable and committed to the company’s success.
- Must be able to occasionally lift hardware components, up to 40 pounds.
- Excellent work history and attendance record required.
WHAT WE OFFER
Cott Systems is a leader in technology solutions and services for recording, imaging, and searching public records. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, Cott specializes in understanding and responding to local government information management needs by building partnerships with our customers and the public that they serve.
Our team members enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid time off (15 days the first year plus 8 holidays)
- 401K retirement plan with match
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Basic life & ADD insurance, and short and long-term disability at no cost
Additional benefits include tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program, voluntary life insurance, health and dependent care flexible spending accounts, flexible work arrangements, and great opportunities to grow your skills and develop yourself!
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format, referencing INFRASTRUCTURE & SUPPORT ANALYST in the subject line of your email.
This position requires the ability to work at our Columbus, Ohio headquarters.
We are unable to sponsor candidates at this time.
Direct hire, full-time opportunity.
No contractors or third parties, please.
COTT SYSTEMS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER