CAREER OPPORTUNITY | Marketing Associate
We are seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and self-motivated Marketing Associate to join our team. In this entry-level role, you will be instrumental in the development and execution of marketing campaigns across our products and services. If you have a passion for marketing and take extreme pride in your work then we would love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The entry-level position plays an integral role in developing a wide variety of print and digital communications, executing marketing strategy and tactics, and coordinating communications activities and deliverables.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing Manager to execute marketing strategy, ensuring content is aligned with the company’s initiatives.
- Assist with writing and editing content for the company website, online communications, and content assets including case studies, emails, newsletters, datasheets, marketing campaigns, documentation, proposals, and other communication materials.
- Design and develop promotional marketing materials for Cott’s products and services.
- Develop email, print, and social media campaigns, including development, testing, scheduling, and reporting of results.
- Maintain CRM database to ensure the currency and accuracy of information.
- Assist with researching, gathering, and maintaining a competitive intelligence library. Sort and assist in evaluating materials.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 2-year marketing or business-related degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Solid understanding of general marketing principles including branding, digital marketing, analytics, and sales enablement; Knowledge of market research techniques and databases.
- Understanding of email best practices and knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Outstanding command of English vocabulary, grammar, and style.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft office products – Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint - required; Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Knowledge of the functions of a customer relationship database (CRM) preferred.
- Eager to learn and can quickly grasp concepts in a fast-paced environment where things are dynamic and change quickly.
- Strategic thinking, critical thinking, and problem-solving.
- Ability to organize and prioritize time to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a collaborative work style; thrive on accountability (takes ownership); is flexible and adaptable to change.
Our team members enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid time off (15 days the first year of employment plus 8 holidays)
- 401K retirement plan with match
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans including an HRA medical plan option with a sizable yearly contribution by Cott
- Basic life & ADD insurance, and short and long-term disability at no cost
- Additional benefits include tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program, voluntary life insurance, health and dependent care flexible spending accounts, and flexible work arrangements.
To be considered, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with MARKETING ASSOCIATE in the subject line.
The position requires the ability to work at our Columbus, Ohio office.
We are unable to sponsor candidates at this time.
Direct hire, full-time opportunity. No contractors or third parties, please.
Cott Systems is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.