JOB OPPORTUNITY: Software Customer Support Analyst
Cott Systems provides industry-best record management software solutions to county governments and exemplary customer service. We are seeking an individual who enjoys problem-solving, is a fast learner, and has a desire to provide exceptional customer service. The right individual must be able to quickly develop a thorough knowledge base of Cott software products and consistently provide excellent service through their interactions with our customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Resolving inbound software related issues ensuring the highest level of customer service
- Providing remote customer service by responding to inbound calls and placing outbound follow-up phone calls
- Problem-solving in partnership with our customers to quickly determine the appropriate resolution path
- Documenting issues within the customer relationship management system with clear, concise and accurate information including the path of troubleshooting and resolution
- Assists with trend and root cause analysis by identifying and communicating problem trends to the appropriate internal stakeholders
- Other responsibilities may be assigned to this position in response to Cott's business needs.
You have experience working in a software support capacity with various customer support tools and procedures. You have:
- Excellent customer service skills; Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to work well under stress and remain calm while dealing with frustrated customers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; Ability to learn quickly and apply your knowledge.
- Experience with various customer support procedures and processes; experience working in a software technical support capacity.
- Strong organizational skills; Ability to manage time effectively and independently; Ability to multi-task, set own priorities, and flourish in a fast-paced environment.
- Some working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Experience with MS Windows and installing/supporting computer software desired.
- Experience with customer relationship management systems (i.e. MS Dynamics, Salesforce, etc.) desired.
- Excellent work history and dependable attendance record.
WHAT WE OFFER
Cott Systems is a leader in technology solutions and services for recording, imaging, and searching public records. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, Cott specializes in understanding and responding to local government information management needs by building partnerships with our customers and the public that they serve.
Our team members enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid time off (15 days the first year plus 8 holidays)
- 401K retirement plan with match
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Basic life & ADD insurance, and short and long-term disability at no cost
Additional benefits include tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program, voluntary life insurance, health and dependent care flexible spending accounts, flexible work arrangements, and great opportunities to grow your skills and develop yourself!
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format, referencing SOFTWARE CUSTOMER SUPPORT ANALYST in the subject line of your email.
This position requires the ability to work at our Columbus, Ohio headquarters.
We are unable to sponsor candidates at this time.
Direct hire, full-time opportunity.
No contractors or third parties, please.
COTT SYSTEMS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER