CAREER OPPORTUNITY: Software Quality Assurance Specialist
We’re looking for an individual that is passionate about Software QA that is self-motivated, energetic, and who has a sharp eye in spotting mistakes within software applications with the ability to execute software testing solutions. If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity and have a desire to join a thriving and stable company then you should consider joining the Cott Systems’ team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a software tester, you will execute quality assurance activities to ensure that the standards and requirements of our software applications are met. You will:
- Working closely with software developers and technical support, you’ll be involved in:
- Determining time estimates and testing priorities
- Executing test plans based on hardware and software requirements and technical specifications
- Detecting hardware and software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected
- Documenting and reporting issues; tracking issue resolution
- Participating in communicating software updates to implementation and customer support teams
- Maintaining QA and Documentation versioning
You are a positive, team-oriented, and action-driven individual. You have the aptitude to learn quickly, the ability to flourish in a fast-paced environment, and are capable of exercising independent judgment.
Ideal candidates have 3 years of experience in a software development environment as a tester, are exceptionally good at identifying inconsistencies and flaws within software applications, believe in personal and team accountability, and possess good skills in problem/issue identification, documentation, tracking, and resolution. Experience with automated testing tools a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our team members enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid time off (15 days the first year of employment plus 8 holidays)
- 401K retirement plan with match
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans including an HRA medical plan option with a sizable yearly contribution by Cott
- Basic life & ADD insurance, and short and long-term disability at no cost
Additional benefits include tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program, voluntary life insurance, health and dependent care flexible spending accounts, flexible work arrangements, and great opportunities to grow your skills and develop yourself!
Cott Systems, Inc. is a leader in technology solutions and services for recording, imaging, and searching land and court records. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, Cott Systems, Inc. specializes in understanding and responding to local government information management needs by building a partnership with their clients and the public that they serve.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format, referencing SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST in the subject line of your email.
COTT SYSTEMS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
NO THIRD PARTIES, PLEASE
INTERNATIONAL SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION